We couldn’t help ourselves but say “oui!” to this delectable appetizer that adds that je ne sais quoi French flair to any table on any occasion.
- 1 Bon Appé French Baguette
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- ½ tsp (2 mL) garlic powder
- 9 oz (250 g) double cream Brie cheese
- Bosc pears, thinly sliced
- Honey for drizzling
- 2 to 3 tbsp (30-45 mL) chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Cut baguette into thin slices on a diagonal, about ½ inch (2 cm) thick to make 12 slices.
- Combine olive oil with garlic powder in a small bowl and brush both sides of bread slices.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in oven for 8 minutes, turning halfway in between, until slices are lightly browned.
- Top each crostini with a wedge of brie cheese, a couple slices of pears and a drizzle of honey.
- Place back in oven for another 4 to 5 minutes until cheese slightly melts and pear wilts. Sprinkle with walnuts and serve warm.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Please login to write a review or to submit a recipe